Beauty, beautiful angel.
Shine bright, looking good.
At first site was amazing.
Every step into your world brings joy.
Beautiful is the perfect word.
Even with closed eyes i can see.
I can see, see your beauty.
Your beauty brings joy.
You are an example of yourself.
Wishing to have a taste of u.
At all situation.
Your the best.
With a perfect perfection of a black beauty.
Smiling alaways, smiling to your perfection of love.
A love lost was found with you.
With you by my side all hope is here.
Your presence brings curse.
Curse of love and perfection.
Curse with black beauty
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Black Beauty by Jackson Olagunju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar