Beauty, beautiful angel.
Shine bright, looking good.
At first site was amazing.
Every step into your world brings joy.
Beautiful is the perfect word.
Even with closed eyes i can see.
I can see, see your beauty.
Your beauty brings joy.
You are an example of yourself.
Wishing to have a taste of u.
At all situation.
Your the best.
With a perfect perfection of a black beauty.
Smiling alaways, smiling to your perfection of love.
A love lost was found with you.
With you by my side all hope is here.
Your presence brings curse.
Curse of love and perfection.
Curse with black beauty
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Black Beauty by Jackson Olagunju )
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
- Concepts 25, Somanathan Iyer
- An enlightening conversation, kedar thapa
- A Flower Which Is Eternal, Rohit Sapra
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)