Jacob Biehl Poems
- Of Which No Child Should Know I make my way through the snow,...
- Bulletproof Love My love for you was bulletproof. I still ...
- Brothers Grimm Everything bugs me, every thing reminds me, ...
- Glue, Tape, And A Mirror when people hurt you, they try to ...
- Stiched Smiles I'm burning in water, drowning in fire, yet ...
- Nail Nail Nail, nail, raining nails, pins me down in a ...
I enjoy making poems despite not being a very strong writer, but people might as well see it, and be warned i love animals and their purity, i have yet to meet on animal with a cruel intention/heart inhibited by nature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Biehl
Of Which No Child Should Know
I make my way through the snow,
of the way many went, but not yet come,
I made my way through that sticky snow,
upon which lies a sickly sight.
The bodies mangled, mauled, and dead,
it's a sight that mothers dread,
for when they know their child's dead.
they'll soon cry upon the heads,
the heads upon which mark the dead.
They're not to run in golden fields,
nor take joy in simple crafts,
will be upon hearts like shafts.
The sight of this scarred black land,
is one of which no child should know,
not the slopes slicked with blood, ...