glue, tape, and a mirror
when people hurt you, they try to tape the wound, your not better,
another bump, however small, you will shatter,
they try to fill the gap with glue, a flood of misery will erode it, heat of anger will melt it's seams,
but the mirror always reflects light of sincerties, warm glow of love will melt it together again.
it reflects all that happens, negative or positve,
its reflective surface stares for an action, so it can act.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (glue, tape, and a mirror by Jacob Biehl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE