Everything bugs me, every thing reminds me,
Reminds me of you, of my pain and misery.
Mama help me I've been hurt,
rounds punch me with every burst,
nothing helps me, I can't quench my thirst.
I play mellow and easy going, yet I hide,
Black blood, fangs, and pained agony on the inside.
It burns me, yet it's so cold,
there's no sanity or anything left to hold.
It's as if my soul has been sold.
As though my tale has been written by brothers Grimm,
I fall for one deserving of song and hymn.
Lying in wait have you crept,
then away I was swept,
and yet away still, am I kept.
Broken yet not bitter, I know not how it's done,
I'm still falling and becoming undone.
I fear everyone knows,
and if I don't relieve it, it grows,
under me no longer, my back bows.
Just for you I'm holding my breath.
Holding my breath after my death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brothers Grimm by Jacob Biehl )
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Clean And Cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Main neer bhari dukh ki badli, Mahadevi Varma
Poem of the Day
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- Love Letter, Gillu Rahul
- Crystal Clear, Jason Summers
- SONG OF YULETIDE EVE, Sir Toby Moses
- Resolution, Neela Nath
- The Fault In Our Stars, Asma Riaz Khan
- Heaven's Delight, JJ Evendon