jeanne harmon Poems
- The Truth I’m sorry for not being there I’m sorry for never ...
- The Race Open your eyes and start running Don’t stop running...
- What Holds What Memories hold true Moments hold ...
- A Small Tree A small tree Alone in the dirt. small and ...
- The Rain The rain The rain falls down on me Time comes ...
- I Am Loved When I fell ...
- I Dreamed A Dream I dreamed a dream when I was young I ...
I'm 16 and as rebellous as ever. As i grow older i hope my poems' themes will grow but for now the complexity of my poems remain simple. Hopefully now that it is summer i will be able to concentrate on my writings but that seems impossible when i have to read two books and write book reports on both of the books. I do enjoy reading but not when i have a deadline. Also maybe one day i'll write down... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I’m sorry for not being there
I’m sorry for never seeming to care
I’m sorry if you thought I never loved you
For that is surely not true
I’m sorry for always coming home drunk
And how my clothes always stunk
I’m sorry for not believing in you
I’m sorry that we never talked
It seemed as if we were just a couple of strangers wouldn’t you say?
I’m sorry for being hard on you even when you had a bad day
I’m sorry for never trying
I’m sorry for running away when I saw you crying
I’m sorry for leaving you in the dark
Without a light to find your way