Jeff Law Poems
- 2.My English Teacher Is A Mons...
- 4.36 Lines Of Eat (Funny) You know the feeling that you get, ...
- Fishing, Joke On Love Love is like fishing It’s a kind of ...
- Thanks To My Friends Thanks to my friends, For putting up ...
- 8.Weight On My Shoulder If I had a butterfly for every ...
- Break Up Diary Break up diary “Look into your heart, this is...
- Case Rested Case rested, water tested Time invested, myself ...
I love rhyming and making people smile whether it be about love, breakups, nature or fun
I have rated my favourite top 9 so tell me your thoughts if you like? in my stories you trust...and enjoy them you must :) x J x more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Law
2.My English Teacher Is A Monster (Kids Story)
When I was just a youngster
I did believe
My English teacher was a monster
Not warm and light, not the friendly type
But a monster with fangs to chomp yah
With sharp fingertips, and all nasty bits
Who smells like a school dinner Dumpster!
I tell my parents about my teacher
'Don’t lie to me
I don’t believe
Your English teacher is going to eat yah'
“We’ve met him and he's a gentleman
Of which none of these traits did feature'
“But mum I say, I’ve got English today'
Too late, it’s time to face the creature!