Jennifer Rondeau Poems
- Fallen Angel I have fallen from sky, Fallen to the ground, ...
- Murder Me Kill me, Jump Me, End my life like I care, ...
- Pain Within There is a pain within this heart, My pain ...
- Sing Me A Song Sing me a song, A song you and I know, A ...
- Suicide Suicide is my thought of dying, Crawling out of ...
- My Family My family will forever be in my heart, My ...
- 10 Years From Now 10 years from now will you remember me, ...
Hi there My name is Jennifer. Alot has changed.....just recently I looked myself up for the kicks and come to find out I am famous on certin poems......So far I busted 3 fakes and those who you use my poems will get busted and I will take legal charges. I am 26.
I am a god mother of 2 kids. I had a miscarrage on 7-20-08 at 11AM and 01-13-09 5pm. I am who I say I am.
Anyways, If u wanna know more bout me just ask me and I shall answer.
Thnxz for reading this lame profile of mine.
I dont appreciate people saying that i didnt write all these poems I actually did and i HAVE proof THAT I wrote them and I DIDN'T STEAL NO ONES POEMS.
ALL THESE POEMS CAME FROM ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I have fallen from sky,
Fallen to the ground,
I am the angel of sadness,
Angel of lost hopes,
Angel of lost dreams,
I am the fallen angel,
Fear me not,
I am here for reason,
That reason is to have a second chance in life,
That life I was given for a reason,
They took my wings,
They took me apart made me human,
I was the fallen angel,
But that fallen angel had one chance in life that she was given,
This angel won’t make the same mistakes she made before,
This angel will go down the right path that has been chosen for her,