Jesse Ellsbury (March 23,1982 / Washington D.C.)
Jesse Ellsbury was born in Washington D.C. but grew up in the suburbs. He wrote his first poem when he was fourteen, and it started a lifelong passion. He attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County of a full Humanities and taught with AmeriCorps before earning his Master of Arts in Teaching at the University of Pittsburgh. He is a licensed English teacher and enjoys it, but his heart ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Cynic's Philosophy on Education
- A Game of Mug
- A Poem in Rebellion
- Adept at the Helm
- After a Stint on the Rack
- Amethyst Stalactites (How to Fail Like A...
- Ape At The Assembly Line
- Apology for Something I Haven't Done Yet
- Arbeit Macht Frei
- Beautiful Swimmer
- Brain Lying Sideways
- Death Ends Here (So Life Can Begin)
- Does A Friendship Fade (When A Friend Go...