John McKay Withey
John McKay Withey Poems
- Sexy Eyes You always knew the effect of your eyes, And how ...
- Right Colour Wrong Race. Tight curly hair, fringing beautiful...
- Pages Of History Martin Luther King had a dream, No more ...
- Solitary Confinement. Do you know how it feels to be confined...
- Scottish Glory Over the bluebells and down through the glens,...
- Freedom We walk with ease among the trees, Feeling with ...
- Gemini Over the twins, rules Mercury sublime, Messenger of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McKay Withey
You always knew the effect of your eyes,
And how they disarmingly tantalize,
Unsuspecting, inhibited guys -
Those sexy eyes, they mesmerize.
You make them flutter like butterflies,
Using them candidly to socialize.
Your admirers are left to fantasize,
Over those sexy eyes, that mesmerize.
Romantic guys try to visualize,
Making love with you in the warm sunrise.
You are a lover's exotic prize,
With those sexy eyes that mesmerize.
Your beautiful, alluring, long-lashed eyes,
And pouting lips that emphasize,
You are a natural woman with...