Judy Hill Poems
- Rain Sitting in the rain as it falls on my face, Thinking ...
- Male Bestfriend You are the one when I cried you wiped my ...
- A Broken Heart You never told me that I
- When Doves Cry When you have a pain that you just can’t ...
- Lovers And Friends When we were together it was a beautiful ...
- A Busy Mind Sitting here with all types of thoughts going ...
- Hoe H How could you lay next to someone you don’t know?
I have two children, a boy and a girl. I attend IvyTech College and I am on my second degree. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sitting in the rain as it falls on my face,
Thinking about making love is a wondrous place.
As the rain falls down my chest,
To the place that you know best.
As the rain gets harder your strokes get
Going deeper and deeper making the process longer.
Running your fingers through
my wet hair,
Sucking my breast as you
take me there.
As my moans get louder the
rain drowns me out,
It feels so good showing me
what your man hoods about.
As the rain keep coming so do
Hitting it right as you give me