K.C. Ford Poems
- Odd One Out My life is a mess, I've done everything wrong, ...
- A Wise Word A wise word expressed when a hard hand expected,...
- Pharaoh's And Pyramids Out of the sands the stones gathered, ...
- To This It all comes down to this, a stone above my ...
- The Rim The rim of the curved earth anchors my feet. and the...
- Summer Love If one day you recall my name, And if by chance...
- There Is No Time There is no time today to do what can be ...
I spent the first ten years of life in the small village of Crowle, before moving to the steel town of Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Leaving school, a variety of jobs followed, including tea boy on a building site, labouring to bricklayers and plasterers, periods of industrial painting, platelayer, sand blaster and factory work.
I spent around ten years on mainland Europe, working wherever ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Odd One Out
My life is a mess,
I've done everything wrong,
on the urge of a moment
I sing the wrong song.
I sing what is sung
to a different tune,
when I sing the sun,
and they the moon.
I guess I'm just odd,
or is that unique,
as I always stand out,
outside of the clique.
The many are more
in a crowd or a throng,
and I am just me
singing my song