kate williams Poems
- New Boy Last week, a new boy came in the door. He'd gone to ...
- Jaguars And Jaguars People think I have four wheels, And ...
- Beans Suddenly it's bean time! Yes, we've got beans: ...
- Summer Heat Pound Pound Pound Pound
- Hippos And Haikus A rhinoceros Fits neatly in a haiku But a...
- Butterfly Friend Tiny gift-wrap ...
- Phone Call What’s in a phone call? A wavelength shared, ...
Kate Williams is a published poet, writing both for children and for adults. Her children's poems are written for publication, and for use in her school workshops. Her adult poetry is chiefly for performance.
You will find poems for all ages, topics and moods in her collection here.
She has contributed to numerous national and international anthologies for youngsters, one of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kate williams
Last week, a new boy came in the door.
He'd gone to a different school before.
He didn't join in - just sat on the floor,
Made some space
And found him a place
And told him our names
And taught him our games
And clapped when he won
And laughed at his fun
And now he's not new anymore.