The wind went
Tugging at our trousers,
Shaking at our shirts,
Catching at our coats and hats,
Slapping at our skirts,
Racing us and chasing us
Home to our front door,
Where we shut it out because
Its manners were so poor.
kate williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Wind by kate williams )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver