Decisions in the Food Hall
Three for two!
Four for three!
Ten per cent extra!
One extra free!
Points to collect!
Coupons to use!
Free gift inside...
Which shall I choose?
Mega or slimline?
King-size or bite-?
Twin-pack or family?
Which one is right?
Tinned, or hand-made?
Cut-price, or Fairtrade?
Diced, sliced? Plain, spiced?
Such odds to be weighed!
Oh, deary me! Which one should it be?
I know - none, and I've done before I've begun.
I won't be won over by tomfoolery!
kate williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decisions in the Food Hall by kate williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Love Children Not Glory, Emmanuel George Cefai