Kathryn King Poems
- Come Holy Spirit Come Holy Spirit to this place Come fill...
- Christmas, Christmas Whenever Christmas comes around The ...
- God Cares For You When God has His hands on you There's no...
- Family Family, Family, that's what it's all about Having you...
- I Chronicles 16 -Song Let the heaven be glad. Let the earth...
- A Prayer Lord Bless my hands today. Lord Give me words to ...
- Communion As we gather round tonight to feast at Jesus ...
Married with four sons and three grandchildren and one son and granddaughter by marriage. I am a worship leader and the Lord has given me several songs that we use in our service besides contemporary worship songs. I continue writing poetry which may sometime end up as a song. My poetry is also listed here on Poemhunter with the name Kathryn Tyler King.
I have played keyboard and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathryn King
Come Holy Spirit
Come Holy Spirit to this place
Come fill this place with fire
To cleanse us, shake us,
Fill with awe, Your presence
You have been sent to teach all things
To comfort and to show
It's not by power or by might
But by the Spirit now.
When Jesus was upon the earth
He said the Comforter would come
To only those who would believe
And be witness of His Son.
You think there may be other ways
To the Father, please take heed.
Jesus said "I am the way, the
Truth, the Life no other you will need.
We fight not...