Kebe Iwara Poems
- Two Sides Are A Coin Spin chap! Two sides are a ...
- The World Is Mad Sleep child, the world is mad. Sleep and be...
- Forbidden Tears A gathering cloud thick with desire is ...
- A Lover's Requiem And then the heart hangs, too dazed for ...
- A Fancy Dream
- Of A Soldier Dying At War I'm no parlour soldier for the ...
- Death's Mischief: On Climate ... Who dares call you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kebe Iwara
Two Sides Are A Coin
Two sides are a coin.
Before the creditor's
hand or before the thief purloin.
Calm your weeping conscience
up again and stand.
Game! For chap,
two sides are a coin
sin? A subtler assent
makes it light.
Up and down, left and right our silly lives
but i pray the side
when i die
be the one sentimented