Leila Kay Poems
- Love Making Love Fingers mesmerizing cool and soft against ...
- Wilde Angel....Doc Wilde Wilde Angel the sun that brightens ...
- Ocean Of Memories.... When one day missing you becomes ...
- Lily's Silent Tears Each night Lily lay down her weary ...
- Forbidden Fruit I want to sleep if this is a dream I want to...
- The Sculptor With his loving fingertips he beholds with the ...
- This Moment In Time... I want you to know... That rite ...
Well...i wish i had lots of fun and fancy things to tell you about myself but the simple truth is im just Leila.
I have always loved poetry and find it very relaxing and feel it has a very calming effect on my soul.
Very recently I lost three of the closest people from my life and writing poetry has helped me come to terms with my anger grief and loss.
Please read ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Making Love
Fingers mesmerizing cool and soft against skin
Tongues softly seeking whipping tasting lingering
Arms clutching holding wrapping enfolding yearning
Love making Love
Bodies yours to mine moulding wanting
Caressing touching electrifying
Silken subtle gentle
Wild and wonderful
Crushed rose petals
Breaths heavy hot hard
Essence of love
Unforgettable irrisistable unimaginable
Lavender Chamomile Jasmine
Fantasy Dream Reality