Louis Borgo Poems
- Water Falls 'I need it cold' (how cold) , so cold that i ...
- All A Dream a song of purification rip her lips, like ...
- Indigo Children So as Rumor has it there are this special ...
- Moon Said To The Sun Moon said to the Sun, Have you ever ...
- Dear Luv Dear Luv, I write to stop this pedals of tears, ...
- How As the wind blows the sun is surely to come, and sweep ...
- Queen Of Heaven (Message In A ... If the twelve of night ...
Second Book On it's way ten new poems only found with in my book found on Amazon. Can't say this will or will not be my last book have to wait to see. Thank you for every one reader view of my sample poems. And Critics and Readers Advice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Im in love with love with the idea of being in love who is to judge me may it be of love''To the one
''And if I falling may I fall in your arms cause home is where ever UR''Love
''Many battles have been won without a sword being drawn the Significant of writing.''Life
''To insult my intelligence is to insult your intrigue why most you feel so inferior.''Anti bullying
''Nothing like a good hard working woman you put in effort where effort is seen.''Women
Comments about Louis Borgo
'I need it cold' (how cold) , so cold that i can't feel my neck caps! ! ! ,
I need it so cold i forget this touch of a feeling.
Like the tracks of a huskie sparkling of crystal, clear so clear of a mountain i need it cold! ! ! ,
Like hand of a shuttle, settle free, empty barrels, like the softest place on earth.... of dropp of rain on the back of the porch....
'Honey Im Home'
'I need it cold'
But how cold is cold...