The Right Tear Of A Mountain Tear
The right; tear of a mountain tear,
A portrait of a landscape years of tactile up rise,
Seeing is, believing an alpinist had ties to tithes of a higher life.
Perfection is not solitude,
But is one way to integrated one being,
Diligent is ageless so he took a soul search flight of light.
Virtuous is a wonder,
Deliberation he found in capture of nature beauty,
One’s he reach the top of the mountain a tear from right eye hit the ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Right Tear Of A Mountain Tear by Louis Borgo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi