hurt is the pain which leaves a person scarred.
hurt makes us more alert.
hurt is what i feel when you force your hand up my skirt.
hurt is what makes us feel so heavy but yet so empty.
hurt is slitting your wrist and being unsucessful.
hurt is when you say, 'mum, help me, he's hurting me' and she just turns away.
hurt is what i feel every day because he forced his hand up my skirt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (hurt by Lucy Grainger )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt