Lydia Martin Poems
- Live! Starburst shine Through the furnace within. Rhythms ...
- Happiness? Wasted vitality, Oozing over floodplains of ...
- Two Haiku Forever the truth Of one who is never lost Shall ...
- Streets Of Lust Keys of depravity chime within Like earths ...
- City In Motion Wheels of motion Flirt through streets of ...
- Vocal Sentiments One lost tenor is all it takes. Last ...
- Underground, Overground Shifting tunnels of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lydia Martin
Through the furnace within.
Rhythms of flashdance
Steal away my soul.
Rise like the moon
On the dawn of life.
Take not the anger
Of mortal sin.
Reveal the truth
To make one whole.
Watch the rain
Wash away our strife.
And live this life.