Lydia Martin Poems
- Mirage What the eye can see, is it really there? Where are ...
- Journey Dusty lanes like roads once travelled Hold lasting ...
- Live! Starburst shine Through the furnace within. Rhythms ...
- Happiness? Wasted vitality, Oozing over floodplains of ...
- Two Haiku Forever the truth Of one who is never lost Shall ...
- Streets Of Lust Keys of depravity chime within Like earths ...
- City In Motion Wheels of motion Flirt through streets of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lydia Martin
What the eye can see, is it really there?
Where are the clouds on sunny days
When dew buds glisten wet with haze?
Is there really a lark in the clear air?
Where does the sky become the sea,
When shards of glass set wild waves free?
Are there thoughts behind a reflected stare?
What do they see within the glass
When shadows watch you bold as brass?
How can the eye see in the sun's harsh glare?
Whilst dust whips the wind through your mind
And sands of time stand totally blind.