Margaret Kollmer (South Africa)
Have been writing ever since I discovered the fascination of words. Most of what I write falls into the poetry genre - perhaps mostly in humorous vein. I love satire but have to tame my spirit or I'd get shot, banished to a strange island or maybe even be scowled at. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- .......So To Squeak!
- 10 Ways to Improve your Government (wher...
- A Butterfly for Kathy
- A Crabby Old Woman!
- A Different Kind of Wet
- A Family Tree (for Bad Poetry Day)
- A Genealogist's Christmas
- A Midsummer Night's Scream
- A Naughty Nando's Poem
- A New Democratic South Africa 1994
- A Poetic Menage á Trois
- A Politically Incorrect Tale of the Poli...
- A Schoolgirl's Dilemma
- Accident by John G.1972