Margaret Kollmer Poems
- And Jesus Wept 'Lord, if You had been here, ' Mary Magdalen ...
- A Crabby Old Woman! What do you see, kids, what do you see? ...
- Limericks Of South African Tow...
- Je T'Aime By Paul Eluard I have used this poem for many years...
- Mary Had A Little Lamb - Silly... Mary had a little ...
- Came Winter Sadly Exultantly last summer you yodelled my ...
- My Little Feet (For My Little ...
Have been writing ever since I discovered the fascination of words. Most of what I write falls into the poetry genre - perhaps mostly in humorous vein. I love satire but have to tame my spirit or I'd get shot, banished to a strange island or maybe even be scowled at. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Kollmer
And Jesus Wept
'Lord, if You had been here, '
Mary Magdalen cried.
'Lord, if You had been here
Lazaraus would not have died.'
She knelt before Him in the dust
She kissed the Master's feet
She washed them in her falling tears
There - kneeling in the street.
She took Christ then, to Lazarus' tomb
In grave-clothes there he slept.
'See how He loves hij, ' said the Jews
As, sorrowing, Jesus wept.
Across His cheeks down through his beard
The shining teardrops wound
Then one by one fell from His chin
Like shards upon the ground.
Jesus called - Lo, ...