Mary Jesusa Villegas
Mary Jesusa Villegas Poems
- Pink Pink handkerchief 'Pink' username Pink bag Pink ...
- Wings a gentle reminder of humble beginnings, for my ...
- Write, Write, Write I just want to write write and write I ...
- I Can'T Write Poetry Anymore Listening to the coming sounds ...
- Farewell, Chubby As I make this poem, tears run ...
- Clueless I have lost some important thing in every walk ...
- Go Back To Scratch Many new songs But no inspiration
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Jesusa Villegas
A girl in all-pink walking
A girl in all-pink talking
A girl in all-pink eating
A girl in all-pink hurting
A girl in all-pink crying
But a girl in all-pink, dazzling
A boy in a pink t-shirt, bedazzled
by a girl in all-pink
A girl with a Pink Soul.