Mary Mc Creath
Mary Mc Creath Poems
- Death-Sudden Death Of A Friend Today - You smiled, Were ...
- Being-Caged Bird Why am I not free? To be… The person that...
- Childhood Memories- Childhood ... In buildings tall with ...
- Haiku- Bench
- Feelings-What Is Depression Li... It is similar to a ...
- Childhood Memories-Rationing To get anything You need ...
- New Technology-3d Printing Did you know that you Can print a...
I have been touched by the poems written by others on this site and I am enjoying reading them. It is good to read the words of people who have put their life experiences on this site for others to read, and be inspired by them. I am happy to have found this place.
My poems were written as I was reflecting on my life experiences.I have written most of them years ago and have them in notebooks. As I come across them I type them up on poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death-Sudden Death Of A Friend
Were full of joy,
At prospects of
You lie, so still
From all you
As you lived to