rajendran muthiah (16.03.1950)
born in an agricultural family to illiterate parents.Studied in a Government High School in Tamil medium of instruction. Qualifications: B.Sc(Physics) , M.A(English) , M.Phil(Education) &PGDTE(CIEFL)
Retired as the Headmaster of a TamilNadu Governement Higher Secondary School.Leading a satisfied life in the suburban area of Chennai, TamilNadu, India.I have three children and they have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Hick Picked up by a Pig
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- A Call to the Gods of All Faiths
- A Clairvoyant's Mesmerism
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- A COUNTRY by St. Thiruvalluvar -new-
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust
- A Despairing Glance!
- A Dumb Cuckoo!
- A Fascinating Pilgrim-Centre(Haridwar)
- A Gigolo Lies in Wait
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- A Honey Trap Gives me the Jitters
- A House Broker with Knack