born in an agricultural family to illiterate parents.Studied in a Government High School in Tamil medium of instruction. Qualifications: B.Sc(Physics) , M.A(English) , M.Phil(Education) &PGDTE(CIEFL)
Retired as the Headmaster of a TamilNadu Governement Higher Secondary School.Leading a satisfied life in the suburban area of Chennai, TamilNadu, India.I have three children and they have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- On Gratitude (Section 11 of Thirukural)
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T...
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural)
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi...
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7...
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th...
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 ...
- Domestic Life (Section-5 Thirukural)
- The Price of Vegetables and Swallowing o...
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World...
- 2014 FIFA Worldcup Carniball
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- God Particle
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- Keeps Affecting me Deep!
- The Merciful Hand of America
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- What to Say?
- I Never Ever Miss You, Dear!
- Two Corrupt Leaders Seize Power in Turn
- Beauty of the Hills
- Descend to India, All of You!
- Where Are The Thunder and Lightning?
- Live-in Relationships
- Soldiers Of The Kargil War
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)