Michelle Hanes Poems
- So? You're too young You can't do it So?
- Seasons Winters, Autumns Summers, Springs Something special...
- A Poem... A poem about truth A poem about lies A poem about...
- Voices Voices around me Why do you do this? Do you find it...
- Pain It hurts but doesn't stop It makes you cry It makes ...
- Dry Drip, drip goes the bucket But again it's empty ...
- Yes Can you help me with this? Yes. Can you do this for ...
I wouldn't say I lived life enough to have a biography yet... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Well why can't I look around? See the true colors and all the great things around me. Glasses always have cracks and depression or not, I always catch that glimpse of color and life through the cracks....
''Why does winning, feel like losing without the game ending?''.
''I feel as useful as a diamond hammer with a glass head.''.
''Love vs. Hate.
Life vs. Fate?''
You're too young
You can't do it
You're a girl
That will stop you
You're not smart enough
They won't take you seriously
You don't have 'the look'
They'll turn you down
I'm old enough
I can do it
So what I'm a girl
I've gotten this far
I get good enough grades
I will be serious
Who cares what I look like?
It's the writing that counts...
And? I'm right.
So? I'll prove you wrong!