Mike Mendoza Poems
- Exhaust Words and abundance Red ribbon, how triumphant ...
- The Ocean, Where It Lays Under the ground lies my kin Under ...
- If There Is A Heaven..... If there is a heaven Why must I ...
- Me I live to tell He listens He listens very well But his ...
- Life Worth Living I tried I tried I tried to live a ...
- Knowing Where To Go I wait for a response. But I ...
- Hate I hate life I hate every being of what I know All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mike Mendoza
Knowing Where To Go
I wait for a response. But I stop
Drinking lots and lots of schnapps.
When I think, everyone leaves
But when I see, I see me
So where do I go?
I have no money.
I have no girl.
Not no more.
I go home
To where I know, I'm just my own.
I love the myths and the fantasy that surrounds me.
I feel alone but then again, I feel at home.