Milo Sena Poems
- My Pet, Rocks I have a pet, His name is Rocks. He sits and...
- Mother A mother understands what a child does not say. A ...
- Why Did You Enter My Life I thought I loved you, I really ...
- Friends? We played in the yard, We owned the land. We ...
- Childhood Memories On a trip to Sri Lanka, At my grandma's ...
- Silent Silent, The wind blows. Silent, The grass grows.
- My Imagination Imagination tells me, All that I can be. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milo Sena
My Pet, Rocks
I have a pet,
His name is Rocks.
He sits and sleeps,
He won't bite socks.
He doesn't meow,
He doesn't bark.
But he is the same colour,
As a shark.
He never makes a mess,
And he never ever talks.
All he does is sit there,
And he never goes for walks.
I know you might be thinking,
That he might just be a sock.
But in real life,
He just a really dumb old rock.