School Is Great
School is great,
And even though,
I'm always really late,
I love to go to school all day,
I'd really like to stay.
My teacher's really nice to me,
Though she always tells me off.
Since I'm always really late,
She acts like she's my boss.
I would really like to say good day...
But I have to get to school right now,
I'm 300 miles away!
Milo Sena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (School Is Great by Milo Sena )
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell