My Pet, Rocks
I have a pet,
His name is Rocks.
He sits and sleeps,
He won't bite socks.
He doesn't meow,
He doesn't bark.
But he is the same colour,
As a shark.
He never makes a mess,
And he never ever talks.
All he does is sit there,
And he never goes for walks.
I know you might be thinking,
That he might just be a sock.
But in real life,
He just a really dumb old rock.
Milo Sena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Pet, Rocks by Milo Sena )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI