My Pet, Rocks
I have a pet,
His name is Rocks.
He sits and sleeps,
He won't bite socks.
He doesn't meow,
He doesn't bark.
But he is the same colour,
As a shark.
He never makes a mess,
And he never ever talks.
All he does is sit there,
And he never goes for walks.
I know you might be thinking,
That he might just be a sock.
But in real life,
He just a really dumb old rock.
Milo Sena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Pet, Rocks by Milo Sena )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz