My Pet, Rocks
I have a pet,
His name is Rocks.
He sits and sleeps,
He won't bite socks.
He doesn't meow,
He doesn't bark.
But he is the same colour,
As a shark.
He never makes a mess,
And he never ever talks.
All he does is sit there,
And he never goes for walks.
I know you might be thinking,
That he might just be a sock.
But in real life,
He just a really dumb old rock.
Milo Sena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Pet, Rocks by Milo Sena )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman