Nanthinii Mohan Poems
- The Conspiracy Of Silence When you spoke of swing, I ...
- Smile A golden carpet spread vast and wide, Bringing us ...
- Lullaby Have you ever wish to hear the world's best song? I...
- Rainbow (A Teacher Of Equality... It is the colour of seven ...
- Starting Trouble I remember the day, when I wrote my first ...
- My First Footprints I remember the day, when I strolled with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Conspiracy Of Silence
When you spoke of swing,
I thought of starving.
When you spoke of better living,
I thought of living better.
When you spoke of happiness,
I thought of our pitiable existence.
When you spoke of contentment,
I thought of resentment.
The life and luxuries enthrall you,
It also makes you awestruck.
But for us it's deplorable,
A mere captivation in liberation.
The life which you commend
Makes us to awe at it.
All the finest belongings were owned by you
And you left us just the sludge and slush.
Is this all happened just because of our birth, ...