Nim Lee Poems
- Sky: Air And Water The wide blue yonder above our head seen...
- Dog Eat Dog It’s a dog eat dog world, a dog eat dog world, a ...
- The Happy Man In The Chinese R...
- Death Came Knocking Death came knocking at my door the other ...
- That's Alright The drug dealer drives his 4by4 along the ...
- The Sea The sea is dancing for me Rising and ...
- The Red Flowers Red flowers lie on the white cloth like a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nim Lee
Sky: Air And Water
The wide blue yonder
above our head
seen but never reached
a pattern of air and water
the impossible dream
a trigger of imagination
the reach we can never grasp.
Is this a heaven?
Nothing lives there but our longings, our hopes
it’s a cold place
where each of us goes alone,