Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
Onwuasoanya FCC Jones Poems
- No One Has It All So scorching the sun, So acerbic the ...
- Nigeria's Chains, Our Challege Trials are the lineaments of ...
- My Love's Eyes In my Love's eyes there is everlasting light, ...
- Oshiomhole (For Adams, The Pe...
- Vulgarity At Dawn The day is fresh on this campus, Exams ...
- The Future Journeying through the paths of life, Though ...
- Awake Oh Patriots! Terribly are we beaten up, Irritably ...
Onwuasoanya FCC Jones is a theater arts graduate of the prestigious Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State in Nigeria.
He is an activist cum nationalist playwright, poet, essayist, public affairs analyst/commentator. A theatre director, and an aspiring politician.
He is the CEO of FRAP PAINTS, a small scale paint manufacturing outfit based in Abuja. He is married to Mrs. Goodluck FCC ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
No One Has It All
So scorching the sun,
So acerbic the climate,
The bowel is empty and barking,
Quite hard I strive but just little returns.
All nights sleepless or just a tormentuos turn-turn.
Sweating all day, just to move the jaw.
Singing to my ears the invidious song of malaria,
Perching to effect plasmodium transmission,
These cursed flies that do man no good keep doing.
When it is dawn, I dare not pray for dusk,
Aware of the ill-treat I will receive when I should rest.
When it's dusk, I pray it never rains,
Cognizant of my open air hovel.
Rain drops do cause a...