Perry Biggerstaff Poems
- Growing Old Together To be like them who all would envy To ...
- My Daughter...My Rose In the garden I call life Where I grow...
- If This Be Love Hope gives in to longing thought, of all ...
- I See God In You I see God in you and I am blessed. I know ...
- The Road Unknown I walk a road unknown, Where not a hint of...
- I Know Destiny I know destiny, fate intertwined, 'neath a ...
- More Than She May Ever Know She may never know just what she ...
Perry Biggerstaff currently lives in Illinois. He has been a soldier, factory worker, sports journalist, poet, and currently works in the emergency management field.
Perry has hiked the jungles of Panama, white water rafted the rivers of Costa Rica, stood on the ziggurat in the ancient city of Ur, camped in the Arabian desert, visited the arctic circle, and marveled at the Colloseum of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perry Biggerstaff
Growing Old Together
To be like them who all would envy
To know a love that snared two hearts
To feel that love while in their presence
To wonder how such true love starts
To hear it in in their conversation
To catch it when their voices rise
To see it in her softest gesture
and in the twinkle of his eyes
To see them slowly walk together
To see him reach out for her hand
A habit born from years of caring
Is more than most can understand
To see two lives so wrapped together
Two hearts merged and so aligned
Where thoughts are shared before they're spoken