001 - Love Those Women
I love ‘em big, I love ‘em small.
I love ‘em any size at all,
And I also love ‘em short or tall.
It’s hard to choose for whom I fall.
I love ‘em fat I love ‘em lean
And any weight that’s in between.
I love the plain, I love the beauties
Although I do prefer the cuties.
I love the 10’s, I love the 2’s
Who am I to pick and choose?
I love ‘em medium, I love ‘em slender,
As long as they’re of feminine gender.
I love ‘em hot, I love ‘em cold
I love ‘em young. I love ‘em old.
I love ‘em white, black, brown or yellow
For I’m a very mellow fellow.
I love the lady, I love the floozie
Especially when I’m feeling boozy.
I love the giant, I love the midget,
Except the wee ones make me fidget.
I love the swarthy and the fair
The bald and ones with tons of hair.
I love the brunettes, blonds and redheads
Standing up or on their bedsteads.
I love the Jew, the Greek and Russian,
The Swede, the Pole, the Czech and Prussian.
The French, the Alut and Japanese
The English, Mexican and Chinese.
So it’s equal opportunity for all
As I mix the long, the short and tall.
I’m just an independent lover
You can’t always judge a book by just it’s cover.
I guess in my youth I was more discerning
But as I aged did lots of learning
And now as I approach the Fall
I just like to love ‘em all.
The message this rhyme has tried to send
Is just that “Women were made for men! ”
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - Love Those Women by George Hunter )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Voyage, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Reflected In Mirrors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- zeros and ones, Tajudeen Shah
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak