A Cat Called Nan
I once had a cat called Nan
Whose tail got caught in a fan.
It whirled her around
And naught could be found
But some fur and a piece or her can.
Big Fat Cat
I once had a big fat cat
Who caught a big friendly rat.
She played with it like a toy
It gave her so much joy
That she spared it and that was that.
Jack The Cat
Once had a cat named Jack
Who'd roll over on his back
He was so cute
Didn't give him the boot
Couldn't bear to give him the sack.
He's just loll around all day
Wanting to romp and play.
He'd get lots of attention
Not to mention
A big bowl of milk each day.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cat Limericks by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah