001 - Nice Guy
I was once a very nice guy
And I was exceedingly shy.
I always said I have to go and do a No.2
When I had to go to the loo.
I could never say I have to take a - - - -
I fact I wouldn't say - - - -
Even if I had a mouth full of it.
And I would never say - - - -
Even though my stomach was bloatin'
And my teeth were floatin'
I could never say I have to - - - -.
I could also never curse.
That just made things worse
I would say merely 'Please leave'
When I really meant
Get the - - - - out of here.
I could never ask people
To do the anatomically impossible
By saying ‘Go - - - - yourself'
Much too uncouth.
I would use words like
Dern, dang, hey and heck
When I really wanted to say - - - - - - - - -!
Or ‘Get your lazy - - - out of bed'
Or ‘How the - - - - should I know? '
I couldn't talk like a trucker
And call a guy A no good - - - - - - - - - - - -.
I would never call a
Puerto Rican a - - - -
Or an Irishman a - - - -
And my problems would get bigger
If I called a man a - - - - - -
Or use language more rich
By calling a man a son of a - - - - -
I'm tired of writing this - - - - - - - rhyme
It has no class.
And if you don't like it
You can stick it up your - - -
Which really means
Place it where the sun don't shine.
If you can fill in any of these blanks
Then you're just about as depraved as I am
Thinkin' it is as bad as sayin' it
So say some righteous - - - - - - - -.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - Nice Guy by George Hunter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Broken Dreams 'A Divorce Story', Craig Mize
- Ek se silsile hain sab hijr ki rut bata .., Pirzada Qasim
Poem of the Day
- Who Are You?, Electric Lady
- Aunt Sally, hafiz qasim
- Autonecropolis, Leslie Philibert
- '' There's No Substitution '', bri mar
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE