Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 A.M.
Mare, bare, dare, pare, stare, rare, are;
Can you cross over this river?
Bongo, Congo, Togo, mango, logo;
And, at 07: 07 A.M.;
Then, think twice before crossing over this river.
To serve others and to help others,
Flare, care, hare, fare, glare, tare, ware;
And like the sweet smell of the air!
But, be very humble as a child.
In the desert of love,
At 07: 07 A.M.!
Made from honey and water;
With small sizes and big sizes,
But, shame the devil and be free with your life! !
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 A.M. by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh