Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 A.M.
Mare, bare, dare, pare, stare, rare, are;
Can you cross over this river?
Bongo, Congo, Togo, mango, logo;
And, at 07: 07 A.M.;
Then, think twice before crossing over this river.
To serve others and to help others,
Flare, care, hare, fare, glare, tare, ware;
And like the sweet smell of the air!
But, be very humble as a child.
In the desert of love,
At 07: 07 A.M.!
Made from honey and water;
With small sizes and big sizes,
But, shame the devil and be free with your life! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 A.M. by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak