Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 A.M.
Mare, bare, dare, pare, stare, rare, are;
Can you cross over this river?
Bongo, Congo, Togo, mango, logo;
And, at 07: 07 A.M.;
Then, think twice before crossing over this river.
To serve others and to help others,
Flare, care, hare, fare, glare, tare, ware;
And like the sweet smell of the air!
But, be very humble as a child.
In the desert of love,
At 07: 07 A.M.!
Made from honey and water;
With small sizes and big sizes,
But, shame the devil and be free with your life! !
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 A.M. by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Only witness, gajanan mishra
- My Life, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- 수원 ANMA☞０１０▼５９３３▼０４３７☜수원 ANMA, zczx zxczxc
- Dreams, Daisy Pereira
- Beauty of Care, Rohit Sapra
- 수원 ANMA MASSAJE ♠♠010 ５９４６ ０３７７♠♠수원[수원] .., zczx zxczxc
- 수원[수원] ANMA수원[수원] AN, zczx zxczxc
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [one narcissus], Chimako Tada
- And water lies plainly, Laurie Sheck
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)