084.Silence is not always Golden
Lost my address
In the market of meanings
In the opened word
I am your true love!
This is the lovely truth
On a truthful love!
You doubt my kiss,
Missing no time
To doubt my blood!
I see my image
In the broken glass
That never reflects my other side!
Seeing beyond reflections
Remember the days
Of wandering in the open fields
Your hand in my hand
Preserving the half-eaten guava
Punctuated by your teeth!
Locks of hair
Oscillating in air
And jerking my heart
The open piece of your top
That traverses your mounts
For every blow of air
Bracing my face
Perchance every now and then
Leaving that fragrance
That uproots the sleep
Out of my eyes for days!
Waking myself up
From the dreams of the past
I pinch myself to see
If you are there around the corner,
Waiting for this dump
With the cluster smile
Making my new moon day
Into a full moon night!
31 12 09
rajagopal haran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (084.Silence is not always Golden by rajagopal haran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier