To see your face, my heart, it skips a beat.
Your words, a gentle breeze, do kiss my ears.
I am you, when your eyes, my eyes do greet.
Together, here, erases all my fears.
The time we spend is short, but sweet. It ends.
Alone, forlorn, alas, to fight the swell.
In parting, Kid, for pain my heart contends.
In sight must bid, I, on this, not to dwell.
Assured inside, away you go. Alone,
A tear does slip my hold. Alone. Be Bold!
I fail. Like rain, it pours, regret a drone.
To breathe, a strain releasing pain, so cold.
I wish to only explain my heart to you.
My hope is thy heart shall withstand this coup!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#1 by Nick Rohner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris