1 out of 3
I saw a Girl,
I've seen a woman,
I will see a lady
That makes three
The girl is one,
she's a lot of fun.
The woman is two,
watch out what ya do.
And the lady is three,
she is for me.
But thats Ok, one
out of 3.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 out of 3 by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese