Peter S. Quinn
#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’)
A love and hate relationship,
Will never do for me;
I must have more in my power chip,
To be or not to be.
The question is to give a try,
The feelings that we keep inside.
The goal, is to reach the sky,
And do what we consider right.
If I could answer only this:
What happened to our heart?
I wouldn't even have to wish,
That we could begin from start.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’) by Peter S. Quinn )
Did you read them?
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
- Normal, Foster Teegarden
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #14, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)