Peter S. Quinn
#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’)
A love and hate relationship,
Will never do for me;
I must have more in my power chip,
To be or not to be.
The question is to give a try,
The feelings that we keep inside.
The goal, is to reach the sky,
And do what we consider right.
If I could answer only this:
What happened to our heart?
I wouldn't even have to wish,
That we could begin from start.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’) by Peter S. Quinn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai
- My last regret, Eliza Clair
- My Hometown Today, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Half ajar, Mark Heathcote
- Driftwood (II), Dr Ronnie Bai
- Indian Egnlish, Where Is It? Who The Spe.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blankets Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Aisle of our hope's, Elvis Airohi
- A Little While, Luo Zhihai