Peter S. Quinn
#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’)
A love and hate relationship,
Will never do for me;
I must have more in my power chip,
To be or not to be.
The question is to give a try,
The feelings that we keep inside.
The goal, is to reach the sky,
And do what we consider right.
If I could answer only this:
What happened to our heart?
I wouldn't even have to wish,
That we could begin from start.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#10 (from, ‘What's Really Happening - In 54 numbers’) by Peter S. Quinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson