Peter S. Quinn
#1 (from,100 Love Songs)
Love so sweet of summer gone to yesterday,
The passion of air in the deep fragrance;
Sorrow and rage not there to give or say,
Only the true heart that forever abundance!
Quickly over each the tender fires are,
Pointed the way to the love in your soul;
Daybreak in the morning or some cloud afar,
All which is love you can't reach or have control.
Because the day again goes to dark night,
And everything gives something that's of worth;
Declare itself through thorns and heart full of insight,
Slashing around its love from seed to birth.
Conquer each truth from the feelings that hide,
The routs and the maps come through the inside.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#1 (from,100 Love Songs) by Peter S. Quinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot