10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White Guy
1. Need we really say it? He's too darn OLD! Poor guy looks like he could kill over any minute and then
what we be left with?
Some 4 eyed broad with not even enough experience in her little finger to run a country.
2. See 4 eyed broad note above.
3. He has the unfailing support of The View's oh so gross Elizabeth Hasslebarf.
4. He has a woman for a running mate. Translation-Political hanky panky
5. His political party sucks.
6. That rubbery old face and ghoulish white hair will send your kids screaming from the room whenever he
comes on tv.
Honest to God the man looks like a Night of The Living Dead reject.
7. Two words my brothers and sisters! Black Power!
8. He could never finish an address of the nation without falling alsleep in the middle of it. Old people need a
lot of sleep, you know. One minute they're wide awake. The next they're out like a light. It's just nature.
9. If something scary were to happen during his term, do you really think his body guards would want to
change his depends. No, I don't think so!
10. I don't know about you, but I don't want some old guy doing an address of the nation only to have his
false teeth fall out in the middle of it. Eww! Gross!
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White Guy by Ramona Thompson )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 September 1880 – 25 June 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White
- (Rock ballad) Hold on and letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison