10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White Guy
1. Need we really say it? He's too darn OLD! Poor guy looks like he could kill over any minute and then
what we be left with?
Some 4 eyed broad with not even enough experience in her little finger to run a country.
2. See 4 eyed broad note above.
3. He has the unfailing support of The View's oh so gross Elizabeth Hasslebarf.
4. He has a woman for a running mate. Translation-Political hanky panky
5. His political party sucks.
6. That rubbery old face and ghoulish white hair will send your kids screaming from the room whenever he
comes on tv.
Honest to God the man looks like a Night of The Living Dead reject.
7. Two words my brothers and sisters! Black Power!
8. He could never finish an address of the nation without falling alsleep in the middle of it. Old people need a
lot of sleep, you know. One minute they're wide awake. The next they're out like a light. It's just nature.
9. If something scary were to happen during his term, do you really think his body guards would want to
change his depends. No, I don't think so!
10. I don't know about you, but I don't want some old guy doing an address of the nation only to have his
false teeth fall out in the middle of it. Eww! Gross!
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White Guy by Ramona Thompson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Inner Wells Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- IS MAN'S END, THE GRAVE, Michael P. Johnson
- One Natural Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Sun, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- This Section is a Christmas Tree, Luo Zhihai
- Knowledge Beyond Years, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul