1120 - SISTERS OF POEMHUNTER
Sisters - look gently into the mirror
You are glorious - Oh yes we can see
Your complexions are so so beautiful
Your eyes are the windows of your souls
Your hair is the crowning of your Glory
Your lips are the source of Truth and Love.
Sisters - you are the apex of God's Ceation
God made you individually and unique
God made you for a purpose - His Handmaidens
God made you to bring Love - Joy - Peace and Order
Into a World dominated by Fear
Inequality - Agression and Dissorder.
Sisters - you alone have the capacity
To nurture a helpless fetus - in your womb
To be another individual - XY a Male
XX a Female - another lovely Sister!
You alone have the capacity to provide
The TLC to nurture those individuals.
Sisters - God created you to be LIGHT
In a Dark World - to be SALT in an...........
Increasingly - decaying - flavourless
And socially and spiritually frozen World.
Look in the mirror - please don't be like men
You are so much more precious than that.
Without our Sisters - what would we men do?
There would be no beauty - no elegance
No cause for Art - no reason for Music
No object for love and adoration.
Sisters - look in the mirror - see your Glory
Fulfil your destiny - Reclaim your inheritance!
This poem is dedicated - collectively and individually - to each of our lovely PH Sisters. Just think how insipid the PH portfolio would be without them!
John Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1120 - SISTERS OF POEMHUNTER by John Knight )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston