Fay Slimm Poems
- Wishing You Spring. For all the splendours of winter Which ...
- And What Of Passion? Can it be passion That gives meaning to...
- Friendship's Hand. Close are the bonds of friendship's ...
- A Bit O' Fun! (For the girls) - Scene - ...
- A Day In The Life Of A Child Cheeks dimpling Two eyes ...
- Autumn Comes Running Too soon comes Autumn, as nipping the ...
- April's Away. All too soon the countryside, Now fresh ...
I was born with poetry in my heart I imagine! ! For as long as I can remember I have been Journaling and keeping a record of thoughts and feelings about the world around me. I have lived in some of the most beautiful places in England and that has enhanced my
gratitude for all things in nature. I am in love with more of life every day. Celebrate it all with me. Peace and joy. From Fay. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wishing You Spring.
For all the splendours of winter
Which accost the eye
With sparklings of white flaky
Frost-fairies lighting the sky,
I still wish you Spring.
For then earth bursts with passion.
In multitudes. As life-force
Spills, feasting to redundance,
Yes - I wish you Spring.
Fragranced delight inspires love.
Blood heats, as soil, when
Faced with pulsating urges
To blossom, so once again
I will wish you - - Spring.