つ ぼ み Buds
I search in people of varying status
for a seed of humanity.
In some I suspect there to be a bud
and a sun be shining down upon it,
Water be poured out on it,
feeding and nourishing it to greater life.
Others I assume will have matured growth,
singing of the blisses spring has swept along,
reaching to others, spreading its song,
and strengthening those that have yet to bloom.
But then there are those
that I do not understand,
no matter how strong my wish is to know.
Their dirt holds a seed, but the dark overshadows it
and the rain is pent up in the sky
and everything that is buried is starved,
everything below the dirt is dry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (つ ぼ み Buds by Bianca Free )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki