I lost you 15 years ago. I'm afraid I will lose you again.
If in 15 years time, I don't remember your voice, what then?
I've grown afraid of Autumn winds blowing dust off my heart.
My tears never turned to ice,
But my memories fossilized,
And broken down by age they fell apart.
I lost me 15 years ago. A stranger woke up in my place.
A stranger I could not forgive, for forgetting your laugh, or your face.
The little garden of my grief is strewn with weeds and doubt
I'm afraid that one by one,
The flowers will be dead and gone,
And I'll lose you again,15 years from now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (15 Years by Mina Harker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra