Bazi alis Subrata Ray
150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious.
Conscience's joy and its centre,
For those who mediates Your image
Nectar-spirit, love -enigma, evoke,
Chityanna -ocean floods.
And awakens at Your, grace lion's blood.
Holding in heart's lotus,
Sri Ramakrishna's worth,
Came you for salvation in this earth,
And set on time, divine rime, by your birth,
With feeling's tornado of abstract mirth.
While the flow of eternity droops with fatigue,
It holding your feet, rose from sleepy retreat,
And was bestowed with spiritual merit.
All that purest imaginations,
Found execution in your life style,
And profuse of God-particles,
Of the grand Brahman, revealed in your profile,
You are a sailing sail of creation's miracle.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- One With The Infinite God, Saiom Shriver
- I See The Ground, Naveed Akram
- Tears And Smiles..., Khairul Ahsan
- Prefix: Finding The Measure, Robert Kelly
- EbOnY fL0wEr$ - Scene From Ivory Towers, sEaN nOrTh
- hEY....u sPeLLed - No Sign Of Blunt Force, sEaN nOrTh
- Why Did You Say That, Jeri Martindale
- They are men too, Sayeed Abubakar
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..