Bazi alis Subrata Ray
150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious.
Conscience's joy and its centre,
For those who mediates Your image
Nectar-spirit, love -enigma, evoke,
Chityanna -ocean floods.
And awakens at Your, grace lion's blood.
Holding in heart's lotus,
Sri Ramakrishna's worth,
Came you for salvation in this earth,
And set on time, divine rime, by your birth,
With feeling's tornado of abstract mirth.
While the flow of eternity droops with fatigue,
It holding your feet, rose from sleepy retreat,
And was bestowed with spiritual merit.
All that purest imaginations,
Found execution in your life style,
And profuse of God-particles,
Of the grand Brahman, revealed in your profile,
You are a sailing sail of creation's miracle.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Like My Lips Against Yours, Is It Poetry
- Sound Of India, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra
- Too filmy, hasmukh amathalal
- What is life we know not, gajanan mishra