Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Omnivorous Bed.
The eyes twinkle,
The minds bro show,
The snakes in the bodies,
Hiss and go.
The ghost and witches oils,
Need stirring for miracle,
The furnace burns,
The piston in cylinder runs,
No station signal the journey cares,
The hopper, anvil, the hammer,
Forgo time for ecstasy's flair.
Disease haunter promiscuity's chemistry,
Resume and resume in the unsolved mystery.
The abstract roots are led to mutual shade,
All attempts of exploration fuse in omnivorous bed.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Omnivorous Bed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram